When you think of gambling sin stocks, what do you think of? Probably the big ones that influence our idea of Las Vegas: Wynn Resorts (WYNN), MGM Resorts (MGM), Caesars Entertainment (CZR).
But those aren’t the only casino sin stocks around. There are others… just hidden away and not really achieving the glitzy headlines that the “big guys” of gambling garner.
Since I want to be thorough, and provide you with the most comprehensive list of sin stocks possible, I went out in search for even more gambling sin stocks — the ones that are basically tucked away out of sight.
And there were A LOT of them. A lot of these are OTC-traded stocks, so take them with a grain of salt because hey, OTC is not for everyone. Like many OTC stocks, these bad boys are thinly traded penny stocks. And if the words “thinly traded penny stocks” get you as excited as I get, then read on!
OTC GAMBLING SIN STOCKS
- Archon Corp (ARHN) owns a casino (err… “hotel and gambling hall”) in Nevada, as well as investment property on The Strip in Las Vegas.
- American Wagering Inc (BETM) owns sports wagering offices and a casino in Nevada.
- Blackbird International (BBRD) developers casino management software and is pursuing casinos in Latin America (especially Panama) and Europe.
- Cala Corporation (CCAA) plans to build an undersea casino and resort and is currently in the development stage.
- Concorde Gaming Corp (CGAM) owns a day-cruise floating casino in Florida and owns a casino in Colorado.
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation (DHCC) owns land in Mississippi and is planning to develop a casino there.
- Elsinore Corp (ELSO) owns a casino in Las Vegas and it distributes games to casinos in New Jersey.
- Florida Gaming Corporation (FGMGQ) owns a couple of casinos in Florida.
- Galaxy Gaming (GLXZ) designs and sells gambling games to casinos.
- Galaxy Entertainment (GXYEF) owns casinos in Asia.
- Global Pari-mutuel Services (GPRM) uses the internet, call-centers, and off-track betting facilities to run its wagering operations.
- Greektown Superholdings (GRKT) runs 3 casinos in Michigan.
- Innovative Gaming Corporation of America (IGCA) develops and distributes gambling gaming devices and software worldwide.
- International Thunderbird Gaming Corp (THRSF) operates gaming facilities in Latin America.
- Littlefield Corp (LTFD) runs charitable bingo halls in Texas, Alabama, Florida, and South Carolina.
- Lottery & Wagering Solutions (LWSL) runs gaming services in Suriname, and may be pursuing other gaming contracts in Japan, Russia, and Vietnam.
- Mill City Ventures (MCVT) licenses its table games to casinos.
- Southwest Casino Corp (SWCC) provides consulting services to casinos and has run a number of casinos in Colorado and Oklahoma.
- Syzygy Entertainment (SYZG) develops gaming resorts in the Caribbean.
- Transworld Corporation (TWOC) owns 3 casinos in the Czech Republic and runs a casino in Croatia.
- Tropicana Entertainment (TPCA) owns casinos in Nevada, three casinos in Mississippi, and one casino in each of Indiana, Louisiana, and New Jersey, and in Aruba.
It’s doubtful that these will become massive gambling players anytime soon… but you never know. One of these could turn out to be a lucky winner. Just joking, of course. You should always do your due diligence and never “gamble” on stocks.